Lead Scotland’s Adult Achievement Awards SCQF Level 3 is now open for enrolment. This is a course for anyone with barriers to learning who would like to achieve a certificate for any informal learning that they have done in the last year.
Please see the link below for more information:
Delivered in a small group on zoomWhen?
Monday 24th January until 21st March
A course that supports learners to reflect on previous learning carried out in the last year. Examples include learning in community, home or college settings.
This course is for anyone who has barriers to learning including: disabled people, carers, those in recovery from addiction or any health journeys and volunteers
- Be able to commit to 1 hour per week with little interruptions during this time
- Be able to commit to some learning during the week as well as course time (an hour or two max)
- Have the ability to remember and reflect on previous learning
- Have access to a device for weekly zoom video calls
- No previous qualifications required
- Scribing offered by tutor to record learning