We are pleased to announce that the sessions below are running on our programme between now and March 2020. These sessions are all FREE (other than Emergency First Aid) and you can book via the links.
- How Good is your GOVERNANCE (part of our new ‘How good is’ Series) https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/90589225813
- Essentials of starting a new group https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/90588609971
- Effective Minute Taking https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/90591614959
- Introduction to Adult Protection https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/90591789481
- Emergency First Aid https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/90592505623
- Getting Started: Outcomes & Indicators (part one of the ESS Evaluation Series) https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/90590772439
- Basic Book-keeping - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/90587183705
Please pass this email onto members of your board, staff or volunteers. If you would prefer to have one of the above (apart from Emergency First Aid) delivered specifically to your own organisations board/staff, please get in touch with Sharon Bissett on 01236 748011 or email@example.com If you have any queries regarding venues or other booking queries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other training sessions running between April – June 2020 will be added to our page over the next few weeks.